Build the Field
REDF builds the field through two key approaches:
• Providing the resources, connections, and community to help the social enterprise sector advance and serve more people.
• Creating supportive regional social enterprise ecosystems to help the sector thrive.
REDFworkshop is a resource, a connector, and a community of people working together to build a national movement of employment-focused social enterprises. REDFworkshop provides our members with:
• An interactive suite of online tools and best practices to build your business and increase your impact.
• Webinars and in-person gatherings to learn from leaders in the field.
• A searchable directory to connect with other employment social enterprises, potential customers, funders, and employers.
• A voice and input on important legislation to help build the social enterprise field.
Support the power of a job to transform a life. Be part of the social enterprise movement.
Go to REDFworkshop.org/register to set up your free account today.
Regional Social Enterprise Ecosystems
Nature requires a healthy ecosystem in order to thrive. Social enterprise systems are no different.
REDF is developing regional ecosystems through partnerships among employment-focused social enterprises, public sector employers, training and contracting programs and private sector procurement and hiring initiatives. The first example of this regional approach is already taking place in Los Angeles with LA:RISE - Regional Initiative for Social Enterprise.
Additionally, informed by what we’ve learned after two years of leading LA:RISE, REDF is currently planning a regional private-public partnership in the Bay Area. Over the next four years REDF will be working to develop a social enterprise ecosystem in San Francisco, Alameda, and Contra Costa counties.