The REDF Accelerator powered by
The REDF Accelerator brings together a cohort of talented social enterprise leaders who are using the transitional employment model to help their employees overcome barriers to employment and successfully transition into competitive, long-term employment. In partnership with the Points of Light Civic Accelerator, our fellows receive expert guidance on core business competencies, employee support programs, and the opportunity to plug into a network of their peers. To hear more about the Accelerator experience from our alumni, click here to read their blogs and watch the video below.
Curriculum & Outcomes
The REDF Accelerator core curriculum focuses on the following key areas:
• Marketing, messaging & communication
• Strategic planning & operations
• Financial planning
• Employee supports & workforce development
• Leadership skills & coaching others
The Accelerator also equips fellows with the tools to:
• Improve strategic thinking and planning skills
• Diagnose and overcome challenges by applying a “growth mindset” approach
• Learn how to better identify and test assumptions
• Pitch for funding more effectively
• Create a vision of impact to better align and execute on strategy
• Decrease “burn-out” and feelings of isolation
• Expand local and national professional networks
By completing the REDF Accelerator, an enterprise becomes eligible to apply for REDF funding. These one-year strategic grants or recoverable funding allocations typically range between $10K - $40K. Participation in the Accelerator does not automatically qualify the enterprise for funding through REDF.
|June 12, 2017||Application Opens|
|July 24, 2017||Application Closes|
|August, 2017||Follow-up with Applicants (as needed)|
|September, 2017||Selected Applicants Notified|
|October 25 – 28, 2017||Session 1 | Chicago|
|February 7 – 10, 2018||Session 2 | San Francisco|
|May 2 – 5, 2018||Session 3 | Baltimore|
The application process for 2017 is now closed.
If you have questions, email us at email@example.com.